- Detects the Presence of Streptococcus Group A Antigen (Throat Swab)
- Strep A Infection Can Be a Mild Illness or Lead to a Life Threatening Disease
- In USA, 1,000 to 1,800 Deaths are Recorded Annually due to Serious Illness Caused by Strep A (CDC)
- CLIA Waived Test
- Instant Results in 5 Minutes
- Professional Diagnostic Use Only
A rapid test device qualitatively detects the presence of Strep A antigen in throat swab specimens within 5 minutes. Rapid, easy to perform, 1-step test assists the physician in making treatment decisions during the patient's office visit. External Positive and Negative Quality Controls Provided. Facilitates Patient Treatment Decisions in the Same Office Visit.
For more information, please view this detailed document.