Tests for Gadolinium and 19 Other Toxic Elements In Urine
- 24 Hour Collection
- Results Available Approximately 5-7 Business Days From Receipt of Sample
- Noninvasive Urine Home Test Kit; Hygienic, Simple Instructions and Easy-to-Use
- Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label and Laboratory Analysis - No Additional Fees Required!
- Please Send Samples Within Two Weeks to Ensure Prompt Delivery of Laboratory Results
- Due to state law, we are unable to ship this product to NY.
Testing for Gadolinium and other Toxic Metals
Hair Gadolinium test can be found here.
Ideal for -
- Individuals With Cognitive and Metabolic Impairment
- Persons Who Experience Recent Exposure to Toxic Metals
- Parent’s Worried About Their Child’s Exposure to Toxic Metals
- Persons Interested in Physiological Data on Toxic and Essential Elements From Diet
- High Risk for Exposure Workplaces: Industrial Waste Management, Agriculture, Metal Refining, Alloying, Manufacturing, Electronics
Tests For - Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Cadmium, Cesium, Gadolinium, Lead, Mercury, Nickel, Palladium, Platinum, Tellurium, Thallium, Thorium, Tin, Tungsten, and Uranium
Kit Includes: Specimen Collection Cup, Specimen Vial, Zip-Lock Bag with Absorbent Material, Test Requisition Form, FedEx Clinical Pack with Prepaid Billable Stamp
- 24 hour collection provides increased accuracy in results via a larger specimen sample
- NOTE: Lab results use a reference scale for unprovoked samples; Using a chelator can cause improper interpretations based on the scale provided.
- Disclaimer: This test is offered for "information purposes only", test results are "not court admissible" and cannot be used for legal purposes. You can use the results of this tests as a screening tool to determine if you would need further confirmatory testing.
The laboratory for this test is a federally licensed CLIA laboratory with state certifications and licenses. Quality assurance and proficiency testing programs are in place including those offered by the College of American Pathology (CAP) & Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
**Please administer and send samples within 2 weeks of receiving kit in order to ensure prompt delivery of lab results**
- Are there any known cross-reaction from over-the-counter or alcohol intake that could affect my results?
We recommend that all non-essential medications and supplements be avoided prior to collection; fish and shellfish should also be avoided for a week prior to collecting as well. There are no known effects from alcohol intake.
- If I miss a collection during the 24-hour period or have an insufficient volume to ship, can I pour out my sample and start over?
Yes, if a collection during the 24-hour period is missed, you will need to recollect. Simply empty the jug, DO NOT RINSE, and start over.
- How much information in Section 4 of the requisition form needs to be provided for results reporting?
Federal regulations require your Name, Date of Birth and Gender.
- How long is the presence or traces of heavy metal elements, such as Gadolinium, stable for in a urine sample? Will it go away over time?
Urine samples remain stable for 3-4 weeks in the refrigerator and up to 3-4 months in the freezer.
- How long are samples stored and in what condition? Can they be retested?
Doctor's Data Lab stores samples for approximately 3 weeks in their industrial refrigerators. Ability to retest depends on the volume and is subject to additional fees.