Tests for Gadolinium and 19 Other Toxic Elements In Urine
- Results Available Approximately 5-7 Business Days From Receipt of Sample
- Noninvasive Urine Home Test Kit; Hygienic, Simple Instructions and Easy-to-Use
- Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label and Laboratory Analysis - No Additional Fees Required!
- Please Send Samples Within Two Weeks to Ensure Prompt Delivery of Laboratory Results
- Due to state law, we are unable to ship this product to NY.
- Select Either 24 Hour Collection +$10 (Most Accurate and Suggested For Gadolinium) or Non 24 Hour Collection For Appropriate Collection Container.
Testing for Gadolinium and other Toxic Metals
Hair Gadolinium test can be found here.
Ideal for -
- Individuals With Cognitive and Metabolic Impairment
- Persons Who Experience Recent Exposure to Toxic Metals
- Parent’s Worried About Their Child’s Exposure to Toxic Metals
- Persons Interested in Physiological Data on Toxic and Essential Elements From Diet
- High Risk for Exposure Workplaces: Industrial Waste Management, Agriculture, Metal Refining, Alloying, Manufacturing, Electronics
Tests For - Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Cadmium, Cesium, Gadolinium, Lead, Mercury, Nickel, Palladium, Platinum, Tellurium, Thallium, Thorium, Tin, Tungsten, and Uranium
Kit Includes: Specimen Collection Cup, Specimen Vial, Zip-Lock Bag with Absorbent Material, Test Requisition Form, FedEx Clinical Pack with Prepaid Billable Stamp
- 24 hour collection provides increased accuracy in results via a larger specimen sample
- NOTE: Lab results use a reference scale for unprovoked samples; Using a chelator can cause improper interpretations based on the scale provided.
- Disclaimer: This test is offered for "information purposes only", test results are "not court admissible" and cannot be used for legal purposes. You can use the results of this tests as a screening tool to determine if you would need further confirmatory testing.
The laboratory for this test is a federally licensed CLIA laboratory with state certifications and licenses. Quality assurance and proficiency testing programs are in place including those offered by the College of American Pathology (CAP) & Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
**Please administer and send samples within 2 weeks of receiving kit in order to ensure prompt delivery of lab results**
- Are there any known cross-reaction from over-the-counter or alcohol intake that could affect my results?
We recommend that all non-essential medications and supplements be avoided prior to collection; fish and shellfish should also be avoided for a week prior to collecting as well. There are no known effects from alcohol intake.
- If I miss a collection during the 24-hour period or have an insufficient volume to ship, can I pour out my sample and start over?
Yes, if a collection during the 24-hour period is missed, you will need to recollect. Simply empty the jug, DO NOT RINSE, and start over.
- How much information in Section 4 of the requisition form needs to be provided for results reporting?
Federal regulations require your Name, Date of Birth and Gender.
- How long is the presence or traces of heavy metal elements, such as Gadolinium, stable for in a urine sample? Will it go away over time?
Urine samples remain stable for 3-4 weeks in the refrigerator and up to 3-4 months in the freezer.
- How long are samples stored and in what condition? Can they be retested?
Doctor's Data Lab stores samples for approximately 3 weeks in their industrial refrigerators. Ability to retest depends on the volume and is subject to additional fees.