- All Lab Costs are Included for 1 suspected grandparent and 1 child
- Our Grandparency test verifies 23 Genetic Markers to Compare a Child’s DNA Pattern with that of an Alleged Grandparent to Determine if There is a Match
- Results Available Approximately 3-5 Business Days After Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Professional and confidential and a 1-844 number is available for questions
- Simple cheek swab
- Donors May Request a Hard Copy of the Results to be Mailed for an Additional Fee
- Due to State Law, This Test Can Not Be Shipped to NY
- View DNA Lab Test Sample Results Report Here
DNA Lab Accreditations
Endeavor lab is one of only a handful of DNA testing laboratories accredited by the AABB (previously known as the American Association of Blood Banks). They have passed a rigorous review and inspection of their testing processes and laboratory to insure that tests are being done accurately and thoroughly. Also, they participate in proficiency tests and are re-inspected bi-annually. Only an AABB accredited DNA laboratory is authorized to perform court admissible testing in the USA and provide testing services for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as well as the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
The A2LA is the largest multi-discipline laboratory accreditation system in the United States and is recognized by Accreditation Bodies in the European Union and other International Communities. A2LA accreditation imposes stricter requirements than ISO 17025: 2005 certification alone, particularly focusing on technical competence, traceability of measurements and the overall proficiency of the laboratory.
The College of American Pathologists, the principal organization of board-certified pathologists, serves and represents the interest of patients, pathologists, and the public by fostering excellence in the practice of pathology and laboratory medicine. Our lab is a member of CAP, and participates in its proficiency testing program.
ISO 17025 is the global standard for the technical competence of calibration and testing labs. As a laboratory accredited to ISO 17025:2005, our lab has incorporated an overall system for technical and quality management. This results in superior laboratory practices and customer service. We have implemented the ISO 17025 quality system in our laboratory and are fully accredited as of May 2016.