- Detects a Broad Range of Protein Contamination on Surfaces
- Ideal for Hygiene Testing in Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Healthcare Industry and More
- Interpret Results Within 15-30 Minutes
- Unable to Ship to Australia, United Kingdom and China
- Allow 3 Business Days for Processing. NOTE: ONLY Ships on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays Due to Sensitive Contents
- As this product is temperature-sensitive, we cannot accept returns once this product leaves our facility.
- Only Ships Within the U.S. and Canada
Hygiena's AllerSnap is an instant surface contamination detection kit. Using AllerSnap and an incubator, you can detect protein residues on surfaces within 15 - 30 minutes and re-clean them or take any other necessary action.
The AllerSnap testing kit gives you a qualitative and semi-quantitative result of contamination based on the change in color. Green means the surface is clean and purple means it is contaminated and needs to be cleaned again. The more protein contamination is present on the surface, the faster the AllerSnap changes color and the darker the purple will appear.
The Hygiena AllerSnap testing kit is ideal for:
- Doctor's offices
- Dentist's offices
- Cruise ships
- Fitness facilities
- Hotels and motels
- Spas and pools
- Water plants
- Food manufacturing plants
- Any place where contamination is a concern
- Learn All About Biocontamination and Read More About Hygiena Products
- View Hygiena AllerSnap Safety Data Sheet
As this product is temperature-sensitive, we cannot accept returns once this product leaves our facility.
**Due to new restrictions, we are unable to ship this product outside of the U.S.
You will need: An AllerSnap instant testing device, An incubator capable of incubating at 37 or 55 degrees Celsius, A timer.