- Identifies Free ATP in Liquid Samples (100 µl)
- Used in Conjunction with the SystemSURE Plus Luminometer
- Ideal for Hygiene Testing in Food and Beverage, Water Quality, Healthcare Industry and More
- Unable to Ship to Australia, United Kingdom and China
- Ships on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays Only Due to Sensitive Contents
- As this product is temperature-sensitive, we cannot accept returns once this product leaves our facility.
The AquaSnap Free tests for the ATP molecule, which is found in and around living cells. ATP residue can harbor and grow bacteria or cause cross-contamination, develop biofilm or lead to other contamination problems.
Hygiena's AquaSnap Free ATP testing kit is the quickest and easiest way to test for dissolved ATP that is free floating in liquid.
It is ideal for:
- Doctor's offices
- Dentist's offices
- Cruise ships
- Fitness facilities
- Hotels and motels
- Spas and pools
- Water facilities
- Food manufacturing plants
- Any place where water contamination is a concern
- Learn All About ATP Testing and Read More About Hygiena Products
- View Product Flyer
- View Hygiena AquaSnap Safety Data Sheet
"Great quality, love the reading and results display"- Jennifer
**Due to new restrictions, we are unable to ship this product outside of the U.S.
Directions for Use
You will need: a Hygiena AquaSnap Free testing kit, a luminometer, a water sample.