- Tests for 9 Neurotransmitters (S, GA, DP, E, NE, G) and Adrenal Hormones (DHEA-S and Cortisol - Morning, Noon, Evening and Night) in Men and Women
- Results in Five Business Days Upon Receipt by the Laboratory
- No Additional Lab Fees and Pre-Paid Sample Return Shipping is Included
- FDA Approved and CLIA Certified
- Due to State Law, This Test Can Not Be Shipped to NY State
Adrenal Health Imbalance Can Lead to Depression, Anxiety, Obesity, Sexual Dysfuncation and More
This panel provides a comprehensive view of adrenal function and is especially pertinent for anyone exhibiting these symptoms:
- Mood Disorders: Depression, Anxiety
- Addiction: Dependency
- Chronic Illness: Immune Deficiency
- Sexual Dysfunction: Low Libido
The Labrix NeuroAdrenal Panel tests the levels of the following neurotransmitters and hormones:
S - Serotonin
GA - gamma-Aminobutyric acid (aka GABA)
DP - Dopamine
E - Epinephrine
NE - Norepinephrine
G - Glutamate
PEA - Phenylethlyamine
D - Dehydroepiandrosterone (aka DHEA)
C - Cortisol (4 separate measurements)
Neurotransmitters and hormones function in relation to each other, so testing these neurotransmitters and hormones together easily gives the urine/saliva donor a better overall picture of adrenal health.
Testing of neurotransmitter and hormone levels is done easily via urine and saliva, respectively. Only one urine sample is required for testing neurotransmitter levels and the saliva collection for testing hormone levels is easy with Labrix, with smaller sample sizes required than many other hormone testing brands.
Labrix, which is FDA-approved and CLIA-certified, requires saliva samples taken throughout the day. Testing hormone levels throughout the day gives a better picture of overall hormone health than just taking a single sample because hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day. Labrix has a five business day turnaround time from when the laboratory receives your sample.
New for 2018: Three new neurotransmitters! Glycine, Histamine, and PEA (Phenylethlyamine).
- Glycine is inhibitory and plays dual roles as both a neurotransmitter and an amino acid that serves as a building block of proteins. Glycine improves sleep quality, calms aggression, and serves as an anti-inflammatory agent. Glycine has been shown to boost mental performance and memory
- Histamine is an excitatory neurotransmitter involved in the sleep/wake cycle and inflammatory response.
- PEA promotes energy, elevates mood, regulates attention and aggression, and serves as a biomarker for ADHD.
- Learn All The Details About Hormones and Read Sample Collection Instructions
- More On Labrix NeuroAdrenal Panel
"Thank you so much for all your help. You get an A+ for customer service!"- Max