- Tests for 9 Neurotransmitters (S, GA, DP, E, NE, G, Glycine, Histamine, PEA) and 10 Essential Hormones - Estrone (E1), Estradiol (E2), Estriol (E3), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S and Cortisol (Morning, Noon, Evening, and Night)
- Effective for Assessing Levels of Main Neurotransmitters and Hormones in Women
- Results in Five Business Days Upon Receipt by the Laboratory
- FDA Approved and CLIA Certified
- No Additional Lab Fees and Pre-Paid Sample Return Shipping is Included
- Due to State Law, This Test Can Not Be Shipped to NY State
Currently, this panel is recommended for women only, especially women who have:
- Increased Risk of Developing Breast Cancer
- History of Breast Cancer or other Hormonally Sensitive Cancers
- Personal or Strong Family History of Autoimmune Disease
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Estrogen Dominance Related Symptoms
The Labrix NeuroHormone Complete Plus Panel tests the levels of the following neurotransmitters and hormones:
S - Serotonin
GA - gamma-Aminobutyric acid (aka GABA)
DP - Dopamine
E - Epinephrine
NE - Norepinephrine
G - Glutamate
PEA - Phenylethlyamine
E1 - Estrone
E2 - Estradiol
E3 - Estriol
Pg - Progesterone
T - Testosterone
D - Dehydroepiandrosterone (aka DHEA)
C - Cortisol (4 separate measurements)
Neurotransmitters and hormones function in relation to each other, so testing these neurotransmitters and hormones together easily gives the urine/saliva donor a comprehensive picture of functional neuroendocrine status and provides insight on how HPA axis function may be contributing to symptoms like mood swings, fatigue and pain.
Testing of neurotransmitter and hormone levels is done easily via urine and saliva, respectively. Only one urine sample is required for testing neurotransmitter levels and the saliva collection for testing hormone levels is easy with Labrix, with smaller sample sizes required than many other hormone testing brands.
Labrix, which is FDA-approved and CLIA-certified, requires saliva samples taken throughout the day. Testing hormone levels throughout the day gives a better picture of overall hormone health than just taking a single sample because hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day. Labrix has a five business day turnaround time from when the laboratory receives your sample.
New for 2018: Three new neurotransmitters! Glycine, Histamine, and PEA (Phenylethlyamine).
- Glycine is inhibitory and plays dual roles as both a neurotransmitter and an amino acid that serves as a building block of proteins. Glycine improves sleep quality, calms aggression, and serves as an anti-inflammatory agent. Glycine has been shown to boost mental performance and memory
- Histamine is an excitatory neurotransmitter involved in the sleep/wake cycle and inflammatory response.
- PEA promotes energy, elevates mood, regulates attention and aggression, and serves as a biomarker for ADHD.
- Learn All The Details About Hormones and Read Sample Collection Instructions
- More On Labrix Neurotasnmitters
"Got exactly what i ordered timely and at a good price." - John