- Tested for over a decade
- Supports pet health by restoring microbial balance in the gut
- Aids in proper food digestion and good health of your dog or cat
- Helps perform daily digestive maintenance
- Probiotics help ensure a consistent and effective population of beneficial bacteria in the gut to assist in maintaining normal GI function
- Provides optimal stomach and intestinal balance
Pets need digestive enzymes in order to release vitamins, minerals, and other important nutrients from food so they can be absorbed in the intestines. If a pet has a nutrient deficiency, it may result in incomplete digestion. This leads to allowing partially digested food particles entering the bloodstream from the large intestine- leading to serious health issues. NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic for Dogs and Cats supplies the crucial nutrients needed for healthy digestion and stomach regulation. Moreover, this formula stimulates a healthy immune system which provides a good defense against potential pathogens.
• Protease – Helps break down protein
• alpha-Amylase – Helps break down carbohydrates
• Lipase – Helps break down fats
• Cellulase – Helps breaks down cellulose, such as corn or wheat, which are common fillers used in commercial pet food
• Bacillus subtilis (PB6) – A probiotic that is scientifically processed to survive travel through the complete GI tract for optimal stomach and intestinal balance
• Bacillus coagulans – Beneficial bacteria that helps support a healthy immune and digestive system
• Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) – A prebiotic that provides a food source for beneficial bacteria in the intestines
Digestive Enzymes are not live cultures. They are extracted from plant bacteria and then processed into powder form by spray or by freeze drying. Neither process damages the integrity of the enzymes.