- Price Listed is for (1) Unit. For Corporate Pricing Contact email@example.com
- Determines the Level of Exposure to Tobacco Products (Saliva Sample)
- Cigarette Smoking Kills More than 480,000 Americans each Year, 41,000 of these Deaths are from Exposure to Secondhand Smoke (CDC)
- Suitable for Healthcare Professionals, Schools, Insurance Agencies, Research Studies and More
- Instant Visual Interpretation of Results
- Cups and Gloves Available to Purchase
Nicotine Test Kit
NicAlert™ is a simple, cost-effective test to determine smoking status of a person or degree of exposure to secondhand smoke. It is an easy-to-read test strip that can be used with a saliva sample.
NicAlert™ can help:
- health care professionals to test for their patient's exposure to tobacco smoke
- teachers and high school coaches to test high school athletes for smoking or other tobacco product use;
- to verify smoking status for insurance applications;
- to test subjects in tobacco research studies.
"Running a tobacco research study and hat to find a cost-effective way to determine if people were smoking when they said they weren’t. These were the answer! I wouldn’t feel right asking people to pee into a cup but taking a bit of spit is no problem."
"I learned that this is what our health insurance company is using to test presence of nicotine in the system. This is why I recommended this test to be used in our school when we conducted a no-smoking campaign. It surely helped a lot."
"I keep a box of these around the office for random tests on clients. I’m running a stop smoking program and the hardest part about it is keeping people accountable when it’s not possible to monitor them."