- Price Listed is for (1) Unit. For Corporate Pricing Contact email@example.com
- Determines the Level of Exposure to Tobacco Products (Urine Sample)
- Cigarette Smoking Kills More than 480,000 Americans each Year, 41,000 of these Deaths are from Exposure to Secondhand Smoke (CDC)
- Instant Visual Interpretation of Results
- Cups and Gloves Available to Purchase
NicAlert™ is a simple, cost-effective test to determine smoking status of a person. It is an easy-to-read test strip that can be used with a a urine sample (saliva version is also available)
NicAlert™ can help:
- health care professionals to test for their patient's exposure to tobacco smoke
- teachers and high school coaches to test high school athletes for smoking or other tobacco product use;
- to verify smoking status for insurance applications;
- to test subjects in tobacco research studies.
"I learned that this is what our health insurance company is using to test presence of nicotine in the system. This is why I recommended this test to be used in our school when we conducted a no-smoking campaign. It surely helped a lot."
"Works well and easy to use."
"I can say this test is easy to use and I was satisfied with the results."