- Urine Collector to Test for UTI, Kidney Failure and Diabetes in Cats
- Pain Free, Non-Invasive and Reusable
- White Litter Ensures Urine is Visible and Not Contaminated With Waste
- Early Diagnosis May Save Your Cat's Life
- Works Great With The PetConfirm Animal Wellness Testing Kits
The PetConfirm non-absorbent litter offers an easy method for cat urine collection. It is smooth, comfortable and well accepted by cats. The amount of litter is suitable for urine collection and home testing. After urination, small puddles are visible. Use the pipette and tube provided to get a sample for your veterinarian. The litter can be washed and reused for multiple cats and regular health screening.
- Use a new or thoroughly-cleaned litter box, or cover the box with a clean plastic sheet.
- Sprinkle the non-absorbent litter into the empty box.
- After urination, small puddles are visible.
- Tilt the litter box to allow urine to accumulate into one corner.
- Use the pipette to collect and transfer urine into the tube.
- Follow veternarian's instructions for storage.
- For PetConfirm Home Test, remove the paw cap and dip the device tip directly into the sample for 10 seconds. Follow test instructions.
Caution: Urine should not be contaminated with feces.
Keep out of reach of children.
"This cat litter works great for my diabetic cat who needs regular urine testing. The white color of this litter makes urine easily visible - much better than the black flake product sold in veterinary clinics. I definitely recommend it."- Jamie