- Tests Testosterone(T) Hormone Levels in Saliva
- Results Available in Just 5-7 Business Days From Date Specimen is Received
- No Additional Lab Fees and Pre-Paid Sample Return Shipping is Included
- Includes a Detailed Report of Hormone Levels to Review with Your Doctor
*In order to receive results, please print your email address clearly in the test requisition form included in the kit.
Testosterone is a sex hormone that plays a critical role in the health of both men and women.
In men, the Testosterone hormone imbalance test may be ordered if there is:
- Decreased sex drive or erectile dysfunction.
- Lack of beard or body hair.
- Decreased muscle mass.
- Development of breast tissue.
- Testicular tumors.
In women, the testosterone hormone in saliva test may be ordered if there is:
- If a woman has irregular or no menstrual periods.
- Having difficulty getting pregnant.
- Appears to have masculine features (excessive hair, baldness, low voice, etc.)
- Tumors of the ovaries can raise testosterone levels.
This testosterone hormone imbalance saliva testing kit is an efficient way to find out if you're having testosterone imbalance that might be triggering your symptoms. It involves simple collection of specimen and convenient transport of the samples to an accredited laboratory using the included pre-paid label. Your testosterone level result allows your physician to arrive at a significant diagnosis and suggest possible treatment. Similarly, it can help your physician determine if any observed complications are in any way associated with your levels of testosterone. Understanding your testosterone level is one of the key elements to living a healthier and balanced life.
Want to cover all of the main hormones in a single test? - Save big by selecting our comprehensive multi-hormone test. Tests up to 8 hormones at once!
- Use this Signs & Symptoms Checklist to Determine the Appropriate Hormone Imbalance Test Profile
- Learn All The Details About Hormones and Read Sample Collection Instructions
- View Detailed Guide for Hormone Imbalance or Read the Hormone Glossary
ZRT Hormone Test Results:
View the video below to understand the results report with an explanation of each section.