- Tests for Estrone (E1), Estradiol (E2), and Estriol (E3) in Men and Women
- Includes a Detailed Report of Hormone Levels to Review with Your Doctor
- Results Available in Just 5 - 7 Business Days From Date Specimen is Received
- No Additional Lab Fees and Pre-Paid Sample Return Shipping is Included
- Due to State Law, This Test Can Not Be Shipped to NY State
*In order to receive results, please print your email address clearly in the test requisition form included in the kit.
By testing the levels of these hormones together, ZRT can create a partial hormone profile for the saliva donor, which gives a more complete picture of health beyond testing a single hormone level. Testing multiple hormone levels at once is also more convenient and less expensive than testing single hormone levels.
This Hormone imbalance saliva test gives you a partial hormone profile, which can give you an idea of your hormone deficiency and health.
These hormone saliva tests are ideal for at-home use where people can perform the collection at their convenience. As hormones work together, it makes more sense to test them for imbalances together rather than testing a single hormone at a time.
Why test for these hormone levels?
This comprehensive estrogen test is the most reliable test available for analyzing all three types of estrogen at the same time. Estrogen plays a crucial function in both men and women and when imbalanced, can cause a number of health issues.
Symptoms of high estrogen include:
- Swelling and tenderness in the breasts
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Mood swings
- Decreased sex drive
- Fibrocystic developments in the breasts
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Feeling tired or lacking energy
- Difficulty with memory
- Trouble sleeping
- Increased symptoms of premenstrual syndrome or PMS
Some of the most common symptoms of high estrogen in men include gynecomastia, infertility, and erectile dysfunction.
Difference between the three Estrogen hormones:
How does the Hormone Saliva Test Kit works?
You simply collect the saliva at home and ship it to a ZRT lab with the collection package provided (pre-paid and pre-labeled so no additional fees are required), where it is tested by professional lab technicians who then provide you with your results confidentially.
- Use this Signs & Symptoms Checklist to Determine the Appropriate Hormone Imbalance Test Profile
- Learn All The Details About Hormones and Read Sample Collection Instructions
- View Detailed Guide for Hormone Imbalance or Read the Hormone Glossary