- Measures Your Free Testosterone Levels in a Simple Saliva Sample
- Results Available in Just 3 to 5 Business Days From Date Specimen is Received at the Lab
- No Additional Lab Fees and Pre-Paid Sample Return Shipping is Included
- Includes a Detailed Report of Your Free Testosterone Levels to Review With Your Doctor
*In order to receive results, please print your email address clearly in the test requisition form included in the kit.
Testosterone is a sex hormone that plays a critical role in the health of both men and women.
For men, the saliva testosterone test may be useful if you're experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Decreased sex drive or erectile dysfunction
- Lack of beard or body hair
- Decreased muscle mass
- Development of breast tissue
- Testicular tumors
For women, the free testosterone test may be useful if you're experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Irregular or no menstrual periods
- Having difficulty getting pregnant
- Appearance of masculine features (excessive hair, baldness, low voice, etc.)
- Ovarian tumors
This testosterone home test kit is a non-invasive way to find out if you have a testosterone imbalance that might be triggering your symptoms. It involves a simple collection of saliva and convenient transport of the samples to an accredited laboratory, ZRT Labs, using the included pre-paid label. Your free testosterone levels allows your physician to determine if abnormal testosterone levels may be causing unpleasant side effects. Understanding your testosterone level is one of the key elements to living a healthier and balanced life.
- Use this Signs & Symptoms Checklist to Determine the Appropriate Hormone Imbalance Test Profile
- Learn All The Details About Hormones and Read Sample Collection Instructions
- View Detailed Guide for Hormone Imbalance or Read the Hormone Glossary
Testosterone Lab Test Results:
View the video below to understand the results report with an explanation of each section.