- Identify Levels of Estrogen (E1, E2, E3), Progesterone (Pg) and Testosterone (T)
- One-Step, Easy to Use Test for Symptoms of Menopause, PCOS & Other Hormone-Related Issues
- Test for Hormonal Changes, Abnormalities or Disorders
- Results in 5-7 days from date of lab receipt
- No Lab Fees & Includes Pre-Paid Return Shipping Label
- Non-Invasive Use in the Safety & Privacy of Home
- Due to State Law, This Test Can Not Be Shipped to NY State
*In order to receive results, please print your email address clearly in the test requisition form included in the kit.
Saliva is the most reliable source of identifying hormone irregularities like Estradiol, Estriol, Estrone, Progesterone and Testosterone. ZRT Saliva Home Test Kit for Menopause and Other Hormone-Related Disorders is suitable for men and women who experience symptoms of irregular hormone function.
Many disorders arise as a result of improper secretion of specific sex-related hormones. ZRT Saliva Home Test Kit can be used to test for Menopause, Infertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, to name a few.
Sex Hormone-Related Disorders:
Menopause & Infertility
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
Type 2 Diabetes and/or Obesity
Gynecomastia (Enlarged Male Breast Tissue)
Symptoms of Irregular Hormone Secretion:
Anxiety, Depression & Other Mental Health Disorders
Low Blood Sugar & Water Retention
Irregular Menstrual Periods
Unusual Amount of Body and/or Facial Hair
Fatigue and Dizziness
Menopause results in woman’s levels of estrogen and progesterone diminish – leading to a lack of menstrual periods.
During menopause, when levels are dropping, a deficiency of one hormone can trigger a relative excess of another and result in common imbalances such as:
- Estrogen Dominance or Low Progesterone
- Mood swings
- Fat gain in hips and thighs
- Low Estrogen or Fluctuations of Estrogen
- Triggers hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Foggy thinking
- Memory lapse
- Vaginal dryness
- Low Testosterone or DHEA
- Decreases in bone or muscle mass
- Loss of stamina
- High Cortisol
- Sugar cravings,
- Feeling tired
- Increased belly fat
- Low Cortisol
- Chronic fatigue
- Low energy
- Food and sugar cravings
- Poor exercise tolerance or recovery
- Low immune reserves
- Neurotransmitter Imbalance
- Changes in estrogen and progesterone levels can impact neurotransmitter levels. For instance, a drop in estrogen can result in a drop in serotonin.
- Thyroid Imbalance
- Changes in estrogen levels can lead to thyroid symptoms like slowed metabolism and always feeling cold. In fact, many women experiencing menopause will be diagnosed with hypothyroidism.
- Low Vitamin D
- Sufficient levels of Vitamin D, estrogen and testosterone are important for maintaining bone health in the menopause years.
Hormone imbalances can wreak havoc on an individual’s quality of life on a day-to-day basis. A fully comprehensive report is provided at no additional cost, and includes a functional breakdown of each hormone. This test will settle your hormonal concerns.
- Use this Signs & Symptoms Checklist to Determine the Appropriate Hormone Imbalance Test Profile
- Learn All The Details About Hormones and Read Sample Collection Instructions
- View Detailed Guide for Hormone Imbalance or Read the Hormone Glossary