- Tests for Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-Sulfate (DHEA-S), Cortisol (CX4), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Vitamin D (D2,D3), HbA1c, Insulin
- Results Available in Just 3-5 Business Days From Date Specimen is Received
- Helps in Early Detection of Insulin Resistance, Type 2 Diabetes and Other Metabolic Diseases
- Assist With Weight Loss Programs by Detecting Hormone Imbalances, Thyroid and Vitamin D Deficiency Associated With Weight Gain
- Requires a Simple Blood Spot and a Simple Saliva Sample Collection
- Includes a Detailed Report of Hormone Levels to Review With Your Doctor
- No Additional Lab Fees and Pre-Paid Sample Return Shipping is Included (International Excluded)
- Due to State Law, This Test Can Not Be Shipped to NY State
*In order to receive results, please print your email address clearly in the test requisition form included in the kit.
The Weight Management Profile is used in detecting weight gain hormonal imbalances. More specifically, the product checks on thyroid and Vitamin D deficiencies linked to weight gain. It is also recommended if one has encountered difficulties in maintaining ideal weight. This includes a saliva collection kit where the patient's saliva is tested to see what actually led to his weight loss issues.
Saliva hormone testing is proven to be an accurate method in detecting hormonal imbalances in the body. From that detection, it also helps bring back the affected hormones into a balanced state. This being so, the test will definitely be of help in detecting hormonal imbalances associated with weight gain.
Why Use a Saliva Hormone Test to Get Your Weight Loss Management Hormone Profile?
The answer is simple. It's because of the following benefits:
- The test will help detect symptoms associated with hormonal imbalance causing weight gain. These symptoms would normally include: weight gain on the thighs and hips, unexplained weight gain, weight gain with belly fat, increased food craving, high Body Mass Index (BMI) and loss of lean muscle.
- It also provides early detection of illnesses connected to weight gain; these illnesses may range from metabolic syndromes to insulin resistance to Type 2-Diabetes.
- It is flexible. It can be used by both men and women who want to know the better answers to weight management.
- It is painless and convenient. The procedure does not require the use of needles plus it can be conducted at home.
Make sure you read all instructions prior to saliva sample collection. Collection procedures are available with the product's literature. There are also specific instructions given for women who are taking hormones.
You can view collection instructions here.
- Learn All The Details About Hormones and Read Sample Collection Instructions
- View PDFs Below to Learn More About Hormone Testing: